“Notification of Proposed Rule Changes - Chapter 4701-13”
“This message is posted pursuant to the requirements of Executive Order 2011-01K and Senate Bill 2 (SB2) of the 129th General Assembly, which requires state agencies, including the Accountancy Board of Ohio, to draft rules in collaboration with stakeholders, assess and justify any adverse impact on the business community (as defined by SB2), and provide opportunity for the affected public to provide input on the rules.”
The proposed rule covers the following topic:
(4701-13-01) - This rule determines fees for registration of public accounting firms, and renewal deadlines
* identifies an authorized peer review program administrator (4701-13-02)
* sets a designated peer review committee (4701-13-03)
* defines firm registration and peer review (4701-13-05)
* sets the peer review program standards (4701-13-06)
* explains the different firm registration options (4701-13-07)
* changing of the firms registration status (4701-13-09)
* peer review deficiencies and hearings (4701-13-10)
* the required submission of peer review reports (4701-13-11)
Information concerning the proposed rule, including recommended additions or deletions, may be found on this web page at the links to the left marked “Proposed Rules” and “CSI Business Impact Analysis.” The rules are on the Register of Ohio. On the register of Ohio website, select “Browse Rules by”>”Filing Agency”>4701 - Accountancy Board” and Search.
Chapter was filed on September 9, 2014. The anticipated effective date of rule 4701-1 will be December 1, 2014, if you have any comments or questions please send them to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.