Per Ohio Administrative Code (OAC) 4701-15-11 (C) which states, 'All Ohio permit holders must complete three continuing education credits each three-year reporting period covering the applications of professional standards and responsibilities;' the following is a list of approved sponsors with the Accountancy Board of Ohio.
* Jerry Lee Esselstein
* Groves Research & Consulting
* Wealth Strategies
* Gary Dean Zeune
* Ayres Tax Seminars
* Better Business Bureau Center for Character Ethics
* James B. Curtin
* Cuyahoga Community College
* Global CPE
* Nardone Law Group
* NBI Inc.
* Skoda, Minotti & Company
* Strategic Wealth Partners
Sources of professional standards and guidance include the following organizations:
* American Institute of CPAs
* Financial Accounting Standards Board
* Governmental Accounting Standards Board
* Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
* Securities and Exchange Commission
The Accountancy Board of Ohio is charged with enforcing the professional standards. Please visit the Complaints page for further information.