For those CPAs whose license expires on December 31, 2021, the renewal window opens on October 2, 2021.
- ELicense Renewal Link at: https://elicense.ohio.gov/oh_communitieslogin
- If you are not registered in eLicense, please send a request to ACCBd-Ohio@acc.state.oh.us for a copy of your eLicense registration email.
- Renew as soon as possible to avoid late fees, which will be assessed after the December 31 renewal deadline.
- Renewing a permit to practice? You should not renew your license until you have satisfied the continuing professional (CPE) education requirements for the triennial compliance period (2019-2021). You may be required to submit CPE documents for verification if you are selected as part of the Board’s CPE audit process.
- If you are moving from a non-practicing registration (inactive license) to a permit (active license to practice), you will be required to submit your CPE documents for review.
- If you are moving from a permit to practice to a non-practicing registration, you can no longer hold yourself out as a CPA. Please remember to change your credential to "CPA (Inactive)" on all social media including LinkedIn, email signature, business cards, resume, etc.
- All licensees who renew a permit after the December 31 deadline are required to submit CPE for verification.
- Be sure you are using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser.
If you need assistance with logging into eLicense, please call the State's help desk (CSC) at 855-405-5514, Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm.